NOTE: Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 infection shall immediately contact the designated individual within their “home” member LMAA association and will be required to self-isolate and avoid sports participation for a variable duration of time. Prior to returning to or attending any football activities they need to provide a note from their health care provider releasing them to full participation. THIS INCLUDES ATHLETES, COACHES, OFFICIALS, PARENTS/GUARDIANS, FANS AND SPECTATORS (see list of contact below).
List of Home Association Contacts:
• Edina Football Association Mark Jezierski - email@example.com
• Hopkins Football League Bo Johnston - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maple Grove Youth Football Association Scott Fritz - email@example.com
• Minnetonka Football Association Tony Wixo - Tewixo@msn.com
• St. Louis Park Football Association Trent Steffy - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Wayzata Plymouth Youth Football Chris Buboltz – email@example.com
Please direct questions to your home association contact
Select an option to continue with the registration.