Note: This form only needs to be submitted if an athlete or coach has had close contact with an individual outside of any LMAA or home association football activities (i.e. practices or games).
Definition of “Close Contact”: someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes starting from 48 hours before illness onset until the time the patient is isolated.
• Example: A player or coach that has been in close contact with an individual that tests positive for COVID 19 AND that individual is not affiliated with LMAA youth football. That player (or Parent/Guardian on behalf of the player) or coach must report the close contact to their home association within 24 hours of learning of their exposure.
Individuals who have had close contact to someone who tests positive are required to self-isolate for 14 days beginning from the date of exposure or until they are able to produce a Negative COVID 19 test result to their home association’s designated individual (see list of contacts below).
List of Home Association Contacts:
• Edina Football Association Mark Jezierski - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hopkins Football League Bo Johnston - email@example.com
• Maple Grove Youth Football Association Scott Fritz - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minnetonka Football Association Tony Wixo - Tewixo@msn.com
• St. Louis Park Football Association Trent Steffy - email@example.com
• Wayzata Plymouth Youth Football Chris Buboltz – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct questions to your home association contact
Select an option to continue with the registration.